This is a list of five countries which I am longing to go back to, the reason why it is five is that at the moment I still have only covered a tiny percentage of the world, and would love to recreate this is like 3 years time but take it up to ten countries as I could easily think of ten cities which I would go back to, but the urge to go back isn't there whilst with these five there is much more of a desire and a longing. I plan on making more posts like this is so let me know if you like it or not.
I got the idea for this post from Abbie Jade Wanders, as thought the idea was super interesting and thought I would do my own verison of it.
1) New York, USA - I visited here in January 2013 and was just 15 at the time and would love to go back and experience the Big Apple as an adult. This was also my first trip outside of Europe and if you would have told 15 year old me that in a matter of years you will be going to Asia and Australia and have this craving to see the world I would have thought you were crazy. But I do believe it was one of the places which made me realise I needed to see the world. (Please ignore the awful quality all of my original photos from New York so having to re-download from facebook)
2) Krakow, Poland - I visited her in September 2018 and fell in love with the city and could really see myself living here which was something which I never thought I would see in Poland, but I loved Krakow more than I ever expected to and 100% will be back to Poland and Krakow in the near future
3) Edinburgh, Scotland - I had been somewhere I had been longing to go for as long I can remember and was so excited when I finally got to visit in June 2017. I loved Edinburgh even though it did rain the whole time I was there and am dying to do a massive road trip around Scotland, as I'm dying to explore the Lochs and the Highlands. I could imagine basing myself in Edinburgh for a period of time.
4) Bratislava, Slovakia - This was a country where I didn't have any idea what to expect when I arrived but it quickly became one of my favourite places in Europe with its gorgeous mix of new and old. It was also the first country in Europe I backpacked in so will always have a special place in my heart.
5) Cairns, Australia - What isn't to love about Cairns and the surrounding area? You've got the Great Barrier Reef, rainforests, stunning beaches you that you can't swim in. It has truly got everything you could ever desire and is somewhere I plan on spending a lot of time in the near future! I was completely amazed by Cairns in the best way!
I'm extremely excited to see how this list changes in the next year, as I currently have no plans to return to any of these cities but will be back as soon as possible!!
Here is a discount code, to give you £25 off your first trip over £55.